- Colour remains, even after cut or machined.
- It does not require the use of paint.
- It does not require gluing an edge.
- It is resistant to moisture so it can be used in kitchens, bathrooms and floors.
- It is a low abrasion product considered tools-friendly.
- Due to the addition of lubricant resins in the wood chip composition it has a greater internal bond, which gives it a higher mechanical strength.
- 30% stronger than standard MDF.
Valchromat is a wood fibre panel which is coloured throughout and engineered for high physical performance. The fibres are individually impregnated with organic dyes and chemically bonded by specifically developed resins that give the panels their special properties. Manufactured in different colours, dimensions and thicknesses. Also accepts different type of finishing – varnish, oil or wax.
- It has a high bending resistance.
- Ecological organic dyes.
- Formaldehyde emissions are within the limits.
- Set by European standards.
Interior Design | Furniture | Wall Cladding | Partitioning | Flooring | Doors | Bathrooms | Kitchens | Restaurants, Bars & Hotels | Exhibtion Stands | Shopfitting | Decorative Panels | Acoustic Panels
Note: Due to the use of natural dyes colour can vary quite considerably.