Kingspan Kooltherm K17 is a premium performance rigid phenolic insulated dry-lining plasterboard for plaster-dab / adhesive dry-lining.
Kingspan Kooltherm K17 insulated plaster board is manufactured without the use of CFCs/HCFCs and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Allows quick response to heating
The Kooltherm K17 insulated plasterboard is manufactured with a glass tissue based rear facing which allows the K17 to be adhesively bonded to the wall surface. Kingspan Kooltherm® K18 Insulated Plasterboard should be considered for mechanically fixed specifications, as it will often give better U−values than Kingspan Kooltherm® K17 Insulated Plasterboard.