- Our 47x100mm Sawn clean / untreated timber is C16 graded, which is the standard structural classification for most applications.
- 47x100mm is also commonly known as 4x2inch, although the actual finished dimensions for this product are 45x95mm. Although the finished size is 45x95mm it is still commonly known as 47x100mm to the trade.
- It is machine regularised which means the faces and edges have been slightly smoothed down and the corners slightly rounded or eased, the result of this process means the timber is smoother, straighter and easier to handle.
- This product has been sourced from the highest quality Baltic Sawmills, we take great pride in our product quality so only proven high-quality sources are used by Fulham Timber Merchants.
- Please note we also supply C24 Graded Timber if required, please see section on the website under this heading. We also can supply all the relevant fixings that you may require.
- This product is PEFC chain of custody certified.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is NOT treated and is supplied ‘clean’. If treated timber is what you require please re-navigate to the correct item.