- 47x50mm is also commonly known as 2x2inch, although the actual finished dimensions for this product are 45x45mm. Although the finished size is 45x45mm it is still commonly known as 47x50mm to the trade.
- It is machine regularised which means the faces and edges have been slightly smoothed down and the corners slightly rounded or eased, the result of this process means the timber is smoother, straighter and easier to handle.
- The treatment is green pressure treatment, which protects against rot and insect attack.
- This product has been sourced from the highest quality Baltic Sawmills, we take great pride in our product quality so only proven high-quality sources are used by Fulham Timber Merchants.
- We also can supply all the relevant fixings that you may require.
- This product is PEFC chain of custody certified.