Kingspan Kooltherm K103 60mm x 1200mm x 2400mm (5 Pack) Floorboard
- 3-4 Days
- Thermal Conductivity:
- 0.010 W/mK
- Boards per Pack:
- M2 Per Pack:
- Non-returnable - this product is a special order item and cannot be returned
Premium performance floor insulation
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/m·K across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate beam and block, concrete and timber floors.
- Product Brochure
- BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing Kooltherm and Therma
- Green Guide Rating
- NBS product specification (external website)
- LABC Registered Details (external website)
- BBA Certificate (external website)
- Kooltherm K103 Floorboard DoP 004 Aug 19
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to install insulation in a suspended timber floor (below joists)
Guidance on how to install insulation from below joists in a s...
How to install insulation below a floor slab
How to install insulation below a floor slab with Kingspan Koo...
How to install insulation below a floor screed
Guidance on how to install insulation between a floor screed w...
How to install insulation in a suspended timber floor (above joists)
Guidance on how to install insulation from above joists in a s...